7 Reasons to choose Westside Swimming Swim School
- excellent teachers with a first class training system
- small, graded swim classes
- progressive, age-appropriate activities
- on-deck supervisors for quality control
- specialised facility and equipment, designed to enhance the teaching-learning process
- a reward system with full-colour certificates
- warm water in a controlled environment
Swim school lessons are designed to provide individual attention while maximising practice time. This is achieved by having a low student-to-teacher ratio in ability-grouped classes throughout the swim school.
Babies/Toddlers (under 3 years of age) classes run every 30 minutes Monday – Friday 9am to 12pm and Saturday 7.30am to 11.30am. Some afternoon lessons available depending on demand, ask at reception for current term availability.
Learn to Swim classes run every half hour Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm & 3.30pm to 6pm, Saturday 7.30am to 11.30am.
Stroke Development classes run every 45 minutes Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 6pm & Saturday 7.30am to 11.30am.
Our Office Hours for the Term are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 12 midday, 3pm – 5.30pm & Saturday 7.30am to 11.30am. Closed Public Holidays.